We can provide assistance to you or your family member with the application process for a variety of Patient Assistance Programs (PAPs), particularly those related to CML. Through our established contacts, we can help expedite the handling of your requests. Please contact us if we can be of service to you.
Here are some links to the most common plans for CML:
- My CML Circle Gleevec*†/Tasigna (Imatinib/Nilotinib)
- Gleevec Health Insurance Coverage & Reimbursement†
- Patient Assistance NOW (Novartis)
- Destination Access Sprycel (Dasatinib)
- Bosulif Co-Pay Program - Bosulif (Bosutinib)
- Synribo Access Assistance - Synribo (Omacetaxine Mepesuccinate)
- ARIAD PASS (Patient Access & Support Services) - Iclusig (Ponatinib)
- Patient Services, Inc (PSI) A non-profit premium and co-payment foundation assisting CML families.
- HealthWell Foundation Assists those with insurance who cannot afford their co-payments, coinsurance, and premiums for important medical treatments.
Other assistance programs:
- National Patient Travel Center Provides information about all forms of charitable, long-distance medical air transportation and provides referrals to all appropriate sources of help available in a national charitable medical air transportation network.
- NeedyMeds Comprehensive hub for assistance with a variety of medications as well as links to PAPs and other resources.
- Partnership for Prescription Assistance (PPARX) A comprehensive hub for assistance with a variety of medications as well as links to PAPs and other resources.
- Patient Advocate Foundation Provides patients with arbitration, mediation and negotiation to settle issues with access to care, medical debt, and job retention related to their illness.
- RxAssist Comprehensive hub for assistance with a variety of medications as well as links to PAPs and other resources.
Have you discovered a plan that works well for you and is not listed here? If so, let us know!
* Novartis is in the process of phasing out the US Gleevec Patient Assistance program as we've known it in the past. It is being replaced by Patient Assistance Now.
† The GLEEVEC Reimbursement Hotline: 1-877-GLEEVEC (1-877-453-3832)
GLEEVEC health insurance coverage and reimbursement
Insurance verification - Verify insurance benefits and eligibility and determine the cost for a GLEEVEC prescription.
Billing assistance - Discuss any billing questions with reimbursement specialists. Also, if a claim is denied due to billing errors or medical necessity issues, specialists can help patients develop strategies for appeal.