We can provide assistance to you or your family member with the application process for a variety of Patient Assistance Programs (PAPs), particularly those related to CML. Through our established contacts, we can help expedite the handling of your requests. Please contact us if we can be of service to you.
Here are some links to the most common plans for CML:
- Patient Assistance NOW (PANO) Gleevec**/Tasigna (Imatinib/Nilotinib) - Novartis Oncology
- Patient Assistance NOW (PANO) for UNINSURED patients.
- Destination Access Sprycel (Dasatinib) - Bristol Myers-Squibb
- Sprycel One Card (Dasatinib) - Bristol Myers-Squibb Co-Pay Assistance Card (18 and over)
- Bosulif Steps Program - Bosulif (Bosutinib) - Pfizer
- Synribo CORE Program for Assistance - Synribo (Omacetaxine Mepesuccinate) - TEVA
- ARIAD PASS (Patient Access & Support Services) - Iclusig (Ponatinib) - ARIAD
- Patient Services, Inc (PSI) A non-profit premium and co-payment foundation assisting CML families.
- HealthWell Foundation Assists those with insurance who cannot afford their co-payments, coinsurance, and premiums for important medical treatments.
Plans for Physicians (Share these links with your doctor):
- Get International Scale RQ-PCR Free for your patients. Certain restrictions apply.* This program is offered by Novartis to physicians allowing them to provide IS RQ-PCR testing free of charge eligible patients. Only your physician can request to use the program on your behalf. The link provides more information.
Other assistance programs:
- Joe's House Lists various types of lodging throughout the United States that are near to hospitals and treatment centers. Details on amenities, rates, reservations, and requirements are provided.
- National Patient Travel Center Provides information about all forms of charitable, long-distance medical air transportation and provides referrals to all appropriate sources of help available in a national charitable medical air transportation network.
- NeedyMeds Comprehensive hub for assistance with a variety of medications as well as links to PAPs and other resources.
- Partnership for Prescription Assistance (PPARX) A comprehensive hub for assistance with a variety of medications as well as links to PAPs and other resources.
- Patient Advocate Foundation Provides patients with arbitration, mediation and negotiation to settle issues with access to care, medical debt, and job retention related to their illness.
- RxAssist Comprehensive hub for assistance with a variety of medications as well as links to PAPs and other resources.
Find Local Programs:
- Patiient Support Source Provides tools for finding a variety of helpful resources in your local community, including transportation, medical services, care at home, housing and relocation, and community services.
Have you discovered a plan that works well for you and is not listed here? If so, let us know!
*Please note that while IS RQ-PCR testing is available to all patients through participating laboratories, non-US residents, patients covered under Medicare, Medicaid, or a similar state orfederal program, and residents of Massachusetts and Michigan are not eligible for the Get IS RQ-PCR NOW program.
** The GLEEVEC Reimbursement Hotline: 1-877-GLEEVEC (1-877-453-3832)
GLEEVEC health insurance coverage and reimbursement
Insurance verification - Verify insurance benefits and eligibility and determine the cost for a GLEEVEC prescription.
Billing assistance - Discuss any billing questions with reimbursement specialists. Also, if a claim is denied due to billing errors or medical necessity issues, specialists can help patients develop strategies for appeal.